Campaign Manager - Full Time - Competitive Salary
Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Portsmouth City Centre
£18k - £23k Basic + Uncapped Commission
4Marketing are currently recruiting for energetic, positive and driven individuals to join our growing team of B2B Sales Account Managers on a full time, permanent basis!
A few reasons why our Sales Account Managers love working here... (seriously, we asked them!)
- "Uncapped Commission and regular incentives, rewards and company socials without the corporate pressured salesy vibe"
- "Boutique office in the heart of Portsmouth, a stone's throw from the train station and a short walk from Southsea"
- "Flexi Time Working hours means better work / life balance and I'm trusted to do my job well"
- "The progression opportunities, training and support means I have a career, not just a job"
- "The people at 4Marketing are great, it's a family feel, and the office is dog-friendly!"
4marketing is a specialist boutique B2B Telemarketing Agency who partner with a wide range of businesses globally on Business Development, Lead Generation and Data Enriching projects.
Does this sound like somewhere you'd like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal role for you...
- Experience in a B2B telesales or telemarketing role or B2B Account Management role
- A great phone manner and the ability to present yourself professionally
If you have a good attitude to succeed, then we're happy to provide you with the environment, support and tools that you'll need to flourish.
This is a full-time role and our standard hours are Mon-Thurs 0830-1730 and 0830-1500 on Fridays but flexi time is available.
The Sales Account Manager role...
The purpose of this role within 4marketing is to deliver our core service, this being a variety of bespoke B2B telemarketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients operating across various industry sectors.
Reporting into your Team Manager, you'll be liaising directly with clients, speaking to them about topics such as campaign progress, call feedback and overall performance.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager...
- Telemarketing and lead generation
- Client liaison and reporting
- Data sourcing
- Growing and maintaining your client base
- Ad hoc client meetings and training
- Management of client diaries
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Sales Account Manager, please send Your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org